Principle Duties and Responsibilities
Corona, CA based Salestream Software provides the telecommunication industry’s leading Quote-to-Order solutions. Salestream is looking for an energetic new addition to our team to help us develop new product enhancements. Product development experience is not required, but will be a benefit to any applicant. A Level 1 Product Development Analyst works within a Product Marketing team with a primary goal to improve the product and services offered by Salestream Software. This role, in particular, will focus on three main areas. First, this role will research new feature improvements to help leadership determine if the new request is warranted. Second, this role will implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing, analyzing, and documenting software requirements. Lastly, this role will support the Development and QA teams to make sure approved requirements are represented in the final software release.
- Self-starter and eager to learn.
- Ability to learn how to use new software.
- Strong writing skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Basic graphic design skills.
- Research skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to learn.
- Interview and engage with users and project stakeholders to decipher and obtain data requirements and processing needs regarding moderate to complex projects.
- Produce business process documentation describing project scope, analysis findings, and design requirements.
- Make recommendations on proposed systems, software, upgrades, modifications, and solutions.
- Confirm requirements are represented in software
- Exercise appropriate independent judgment in your duties and effectively respond to changing business needs through the software development lifecycle.
- Excellent Communication skills and the ability to coordinate between multiple stakeholders.
- Provide user application support to internal teams.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office.
- Telecommunications experience.
- JIRA experience.
- Confluence experience.
- Product requirements experience.
- Location: Corona, CA
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance Coverage
- Hours – Monday-Friday
- Casual work environment
- Generous sick, vacation and holiday policies
- Provide a nice Class A environment with a culture of teamwork and positivity
- Counter-commute from many parts of town
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all-inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described. They are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and be a reasonable representation of its activities. Additional duties and responsibilities may be required at any time.