As the Director of ERP/Telecom Sales, you will solve business and technical problems for prospective clients and customers. You will uncover and understand customer goals and challenges, and determine which MasterStream ERP Module(s) or Application product(s) will solve their business needs. Your management responsibility will grow as we grow.
You will have a an in-depth product knowledge in Application Technologies, including Enterprise Cloud Applications, ERP Applications, Telecommunications and Data service providers, Quote to Cash, and complementary technologies. In addition, you will:
- Understand the Telecom ERP competitive landscape and competitive ERP product offerings
- Maintain awareness of Channel Applications and Telecom Industry Trends
- Have a proven track record of successfully selling solutions by understanding the needs and pains of the customer and then linking them to a set of products or services.
- Demonstrate leadership abilities and possess strong presentation skills
- Respond to RFI’s, RFP’s, proposals with respect to product/solution information
- Create and maintain relationships with key stakeholders at our prospects
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- A proven track record of success in Telecom, SaaS and/or ERP sales and sales management.
- A background in Telecom applications with an in-depth knowledge of Telecom sales distribution processes.
- An in-depth understanding of the channel and relationships with Agents and Master Agents.
- A strong background in Commercial Sales and Wholesale Carrier sales with technical expertise.
- Exposure to Tier1 or Tier2 Enterprise application software and/or Cloud SAAS-enabled business processes.
- Proven Skills in presenting and demonstrating enterprise applications.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team under strict deadline.
- Enthusiastic and confident business approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to discuss key industry issues at multiple levels (C-Level to IT Managers).
- Expertise in Finance, Reporting, Performance Management, related business processes and best practices.
- Exposure to broader ERP systems such as Projects, Procurement, BI, Performance Management & Consolidations.
- A professional background in multiple industry disciplines would be a plus.
- Strong attitude, passion and experience
- 5 to 10 years in a Business Development Executive role within professional services. Working knowledge of the telecom industry, it’s process and systems is required.
- Strong account penetration / business presentation / effective sales and marketing background
- Proven sales track record – Account Manager / Business Development
- Ability to develop and grow national mid-market and Enterprise accounts
- Competitive, energetic and self-motivated professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, MBA preferred.
- Competitive Base salary plus commission
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all-inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described. They are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and be a reasonable representation of its activities. Additional duties and responsibilities may be required at any time.